Friday, June 28, 2013

Would the following person fit the profile for immigration to Australia?

Would the following person fit the profile for immigration to Australia?
Married male ACCA qualified Accountant Spouse is also an accountant. No dependant children First language is English No criminal record Over 9 years experience working finance 32 years old. Forgot to add that both the man and his spouse are British. I am asking you because that is what this site is for in case you did not know..........TO ASK QUESTIONS!!!
Immigration - 10 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Sorry mate two of your criteria let you down to go to Aussie land. 1 - You can read and write 2 - You definitely need a Criminal record
Answer 2 :
go to the Aussie immigration web site or phone Aussie counsel
Answer 3 :
Im not sure of the criteria for acceptance into oz these days. When my cousin was over last year he said it is really hard to get in now. Apparently you have to set your own business up,employ some australian nationals and prove you have enough money to live for 6 months if you cant work. What a pity we dont do the same thing in the UK.
Answer 4 :
Yeah I think you sound pretty perfect (I was going to make a very silly joke about a dating site but I figured this wasn't the time or the place :-) ) But anyway, I once found a rather lovely website for emigration and you typed in your qualifications and that and they'd say the yay or nay... unfortunately I haven't a clue where I saw it so that doesn't help... try googling emigration to australia or something. Have nice day.
Answer 5 :
have you got corks in your hat.........seriously i dont think you will have any problems, you are both proffesional upcoming people.....most countries would take you on
Answer 6 :
http://www.immi.gov.au/ is the Aussie government's website which will have the official answers and points of contact for all of your questions. Best of Luck!
Answer 7 :
I think Pat M is right but you can also line up a definate job before you go out there. I also think they assess you after 6 months to see if you fit in
Answer 8 :
Yes for sure! This is beacuse the person is British and is part of the Commonwealth, Also this person fits all good categories. In most cases the Australian Government is worried about people who have citizenships from developing countries where there is little or no work and where there is poverty levels which in most cases they try to stay here illegally.
Answer 9 :
When I saw your initial profile, I would have said that you and your missus would be a certainty, but then I saw your PS, the bit about you being POMS! We don't need any more bloody Poms here! Just kidding, mate. As long as youse dont wear a tea towel on yer head, then you're welcome - I'll save a beer for ya!
Answer 10 :
Lucky you. You tick ALL the boxes. What are you waiting for.? GO.GO.GO. GOOD LUCK
Answer 11 :
I am giving you the location of the Australian Embassy in London. I am sure they can help you out.

Read more other entries :