Monday, February 7, 2011

Which exams are more difficult? ACA (Chartered Accountant) or medicine (Medical Doctor)?

Which exams are more difficult? ACA (Chartered Accountant) or medicine (Medical Doctor)?
I've heard people say that the ACA exams are the most difficult exams to pass and that they are more difficult than medical school. Does anyone have any idea if this is correct? CPA in the US.....this ACA qualification is known as CPA in the US and CA in Canada
Other - Education - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I have never heard of the ACA exam but I guess it depends on the individual. In United States people can major in anything in University for undergraduate to become a doctor they just need to take 1 year of physics, organic chemistry, and chemistry. I decided to double major in Biochemistry and mathematics and found the MCAT (medical school) exam wasn't too difficult just extremely long but then again my majors were brutal and prepared me extremely well for the medical school entrance exam.

Read more other entries :