Monday, November 28, 2011

How to become a accountant?

How to become a accountant?
How do, I shall start of by telling that i am 18. I left school and went to college to do electrical installation but left after 6 months 'cos i had so much time of and no chance of passing. i recently turned 18 and have decided when the next academic year starts i shall be hoping to start an accountants course, but the problem is..i left school with not very good GCSE's. Quick breakdown.. - MATHS - D - ENGLISH - D - SCIENCE - D, few C's in P E and I.T and few more in non important subjects... (Oh btw i blame my maths teacher(s) for me not getting a C as they are stupid and stubborn :) ) So is there much hope for me to get on the road to becoming a accountant? and if not what do i have to do to be able to? ty vm fr. not arsed conner about my spelling mistake 'AN'. You got a real answer? say it! If not..go die.
Financial Services - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You can't become AN accountant with a D in math.
Answer 2 :
Go to the library or buy a book on accounting. Lock yourself in your room for a month (not literally) and learn as much as you can and become a pro. Then you will see if you can and you'll will find school is easier since you already learned on your own. Get an internship at a company and bam...u are all set.

Read more other entries :