Sunday, August 28, 2011

Can I become a chartered accountant?

Can I become a chartered accountant?
Can I become a chartered accountant? I’m currently in college and study in London and I was wondering how hard it ’ll be for me to become a chartered accountant. I achieved an A in maths at secondary school and good grades with English just enough for me to get into college. However in college I decided not to study Maths but take Economics, English and Accounting. My grades weren’t good for my first year (with my social life I messed up big time) but I ’ve stepped it up in the second with retakes. At University, I want to study a foundation degree in accounting first then when I ’ve completed that I’ll be able to get a proper degree at London South bank University. After that with a bit of experience, do you think I can achieve my goal of becoming a chartered accountant by taking the longer route of a foundation degree? Thanks in advance.
Financial Services - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
that is a long way ! speak to the AAT im doing that course in college
Answer 2 :
Yes of course you can, with a lot of hard work

Read more other entries :