Monday, July 7, 2014

I'm trying to find A group of paintings that inspired me in the national protrait gallery London?

I'm trying to find A group of paintings that inspired me in the national protrait gallery London?
I don't know the author but I can give you a description of the paintings. These paintings are a set of about five they show a women marrying her husband and then they show her cheating on her husband with the family accountant, there is another photo of her husband finding her and the accountant in a room together the last two photos show her on a chair because she has committed suicide with her child being forced away from the mother.. It's so important for me to find these paintings.! Thanks the help people
Painting - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Well, it won't be the National Portrait Gallery, as it's not a series of portraits, is it? It sounds like one of the Hogarth series in the National Gallery round the corner. http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/paintings/william-hogarth-marriage-a-la-mode

Read more other entries :