Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How can I relocate to UK from Bangladesh? I need a job in England.?

How can I relocate to UK from Bangladesh? I need a job in England.?
I am working as an accountant in an MNC telecom company, need a job in UK so that I can work and live in UK. I need to shift as soon as possible. I am a BBA, 24 years old, 1+ years experienced in accountant job. Dont have UK VISA
Food Service - 9 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
try adding your CV to monster.co.uk
Answer 2 :
UK is full up. Try Canada
Answer 3 :
Just come! We dont have immigration laws! They let everyone in!!! Well it seems that way!
Answer 4 :
just show out...everybody else does and they seem to be doing OK.
Answer 5 :
jimobasa: lol
Answer 6 :
We already have enough immigrants in the UK, you have no skills that are really needed here, plus the fact we don't want you.
Answer 7 :
Back of a lorry usaully works ,,,, Then when you arrive ,, they tell you to find your way to immigration ,, if you dont ever locate it Pop into Social ... they will give you money vouchers ect ,,, and if you want a Council house ,,You will be First on The list ,,,, if you by now have change your mind ,,,try Russia ,,,,,,,.
Answer 8 :
i need a job and I live here
Answer 9 :
Oh, just get on a plane and come over mate, don't worry about the visa...there's too many people fussing over someone having a ciggie in a boozer to worry about potential suicide bombers coming over here to play.

Read more other entries :