Monday, April 14, 2014

Tax returns: how do i work out how much i owe?

Tax returns: how do i work out how much i owe?
This is my first year of doing my tax returns and I can't afford an accountant? I have my totals of earnings and expended, but I do i know the sums to work out how much I owe?
United Kingdom - 3 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Just fill in the details on line. It will tell you. Just make sure you claim as much as possible to avoid over taxing. It really is easy. Dont worry - its quite simple.
Answer 2 :
I think that tax collection department helps people in filing their tax returns. Just fill the form and you will be able to get the rest of the guidelines online.
Answer 3 :
If you have registered to do it all on line the computer works out a figure for you and you pay there and then by direct debit. If any adjustment is made to that figure they then write and tell you if you owe more or are due a refund. They do not notify of refunds on line and that is spam.

Read more other entries :