Monday, April 28, 2014

Anyone else consuming large amounts of red bull, coffee and pro plus to get thru exams?

Anyone else consuming large amounts of red bull, coffee and pro plus to get thru exams?
I am planning an all nighter trying to come to terms with the concepts of correcting errors, the journal and incomplete records!! Errr what made me think I wanted to be an Accountant? This is only the first year :( I can do it, I've just left it late to revise lol. I got 83%, 81%, 68% and 67% in my mid terms.
Higher Education (University +) - 10 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Ohh yes
Answer 2 :
nesquik, woooo!
Answer 3 :
Please be careful how much redbull you drink.....it can cause heart problems. I am an accountant and I've been where you are but a lot of years ago.
Answer 4 :
gotta love the red bull. know a guy that use to distribute in the college library.. leaves a book on the table someone opens it and its made to hold a red bull inside.. genius!
Answer 5 :
yep, but make use of that time. it is too easy to be awake and blow off your time watching t.v. or something or get distracted.
Answer 6 :
It's a bad idea to drink red bull, coffee, and take pro plus. You could make yourself very ill doing that. Try to get plenty of sleep because pulling an all nighter is not the way to go :( If you're struggling to do your first year exams then you might be doing the wrong course tbh.
Answer 7 :
lol...it gets much harder dear....but if you get thru the first year you are prepared for what awaits you...I think I drank the equivalent of the hudson river worth of coffee...good luck.
Answer 8 :
My daughters friend did this and was so hopped up he couldn't set still and focus on what he had to do. Caffeine can make you jumpy as well as awake. If this is your first year of college, switch majors now. My nephew had his heart set on being an engineer. One semester in college taught him it was not for him at all. Now he is an accounting major. lol
Answer 9 :
You should never pull all nighters. This semester, I pulled like a week's worth of them and really regret it because I did poorly, and that's just like adding insult to injury. This however was when I HAD A.D.D and really slow processing speed. Now it's basically just show up, do the work and go home. So, if you really find lots of those are necessary to keep up, then well, you might just have something wrong with you.
Answer 10 :
I can't afford to buy those things to keep myself awake lol but I'll be up all night finishing course work!

Read more other entries :