Monday, April 7, 2014

Is their any software on net where I can do this easily?

Is their any software on net where I can do this easily?
I am a accountant. I am preparing a balance sheet but because of staff shortage and time pressures I cant complete it on time. There is lot of common data with last years which I need not retype and I can manage by editing last year̢۪s balance sheet ? Is their any software on net where I can do this easily??
Software - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
You could use Open Office. It's like Microsoft Office except free.
Answer 2 :
you did not mention what format the data is stored in...is it a regular spreadsheet format or xml...why dont you export as xml and then import it again into a new spreadsheet..think you should be able to do that..if your balance sheet is in excel format use openoffice and for the accounting bit you could use gnu cash open source and free http://www.gnucash.org/

Read more other entries :