Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How would I go about becoming an Accountant?

How would I go about becoming an Accountant?
I am 15, finishing school this year. I am on for an A in my maths GCSE, three modules, scored an A on the first, B on the second, I am average A because of the marks I got. I am going to study maths in 6th form and get an A level in it, I was also planning to study Biology and Chemistry - as I'm doing seperate science GCSE right now, thats instead of 1 science GCSE I get 3 GCSEs, one in biology, chemistry and physics. And english media. To become an accountant, do you recommend I do different A levels? Which best accompany maths in that way. With my A levels, then what should I do? My parents say that if I can get in an accountancy firm, they will put me through the degree faster than university, while paying me, does anyone know how it works, what grades I'll need to get in my A levels etc etc? Thanks.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
See this site: http://trainingvacancies.icaew.com/ http://www.careers.icaew.com/

Read more other entries :