Wednesday, November 28, 2012

If you won the Lottery what would be the very first thing you would do?

If you won the Lottery what would be the very first thing you would do?
Everyone is hyped up about the Lottery and talk about what they would spend the money on. The winners do not receive the funds straight away. My question is relating to the time between jumping around the room to making your way to claim your winnings. I believe that I wouldsit down and plan what I would be spending the sum on. I then would be on the Internet looking up an Accountant and holidays away.
Gambling - 30 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
The first thing I would do would be to donate half to the pro-life movement. Then I would hire someone to come do my hair every morning.
Answer 2 :
I'd be looking around for a good house with a nice big back garden so that my daughter would have a safe area to play when she wants to go outside and of course we'd have to get the promised pet dog or 2! That's my biggest dream.
Answer 3 :
I would plan a big party and ake my fiends out shopping. I would buy a new house and pay someone to do the work on mine that has needed doing for 2 years!!
Answer 4 :
Write down everything that i want out of life and who i would help out.. then pay off my debts.. holiday and move house
Answer 5 :
Hire a financial adviser.
Answer 6 :
Work out what to do with the money. I'd like to clear my debts, keep enough so that I wouldn't "need" to work anymore - then look at helping family and friends, then look to give some to charities and/or community groups.
Answer 7 :
Until i got my hand on the cheque i would not do a thing as I'm one of these who does not believe things until i have the evidence right there in front of me !.
Answer 8 :
Assuming you mean the jackpot, and not the ten quid I won last week - walk out of this job never work for anyone else ever again.
Answer 9 :
i'd buy boyfriend a ticket to one side of the world then fly to the other side.
Answer 10 :
tell my boss to stick his job where the sun don't shine.
Answer 11 :
Have a (very) large gin and tonic... just to get over the shock!
Answer 12 :
Maybe go to work, declare wealth, then 'rub it in' a bit, and a bit more, and then say stuff your job and kiss my a s s ! Just a thought... I'd go to the travel agency, collect brochures, pick a nice place to go to once funds have cleared, go on holiday and discuss with my hubby what we are going to do with the money - invest it of course to give my baby the best life I can give. Also make sure our families never need to worry about money either.
Answer 13 :
I WOULD BUY MY MUM AND DADS HEADSTONE FOR THE GRAVE
Answer 14 :
I know this is sad but as I work for quite a technical field in the NHS I would work my notice and make sure that I did a good job before I left. I'd still do the things like plan on giving out the money, holidays, new car, house, etc. You got the rest of your life to spend the money and enjoy life - I wouldn't worry about the next 3 or 4 weeks of my life working if I'm never going to do it again!!
Answer 15 :
After jumping around the room, then I would start to plan for the future. I'd hire a financial advisor and commence to looking for a nice house with lots of yard space. Then I'd have to hook my family members up and give God his ten percent.
Answer 16 :
i'd buy a big house and get a pool and get a good car for starters. then i'd put the restin the bank to gain interest and get rich fast
Answer 17 :
I'd bulldoze milton Keynes and build a temple!!
Answer 18 :
I would split it six ways between me, my four children and the love of my life. With my share I would buy a house very close to where I am now, pay all my debts and live much the same as I do now. I cannot drive so I would not get a car.
Answer 19 :
I would try my very best and give my all to not change anything. Obviously it will change your attitude to fear regarding money issues, whether its for the better or not. If I can keep myself from not doing anything substantial with it when it is released to me for a period of time, there is a bigger chance I'll end up with some left in a couple of years.
Answer 20 :
Go to work as normal and not crack on. I would work for @6 months and then pretend to get a new job on much better money or start a business as a front. That way you could continue enjoying life, without the hassle of begging letters and hangers on. You could still lavish gifts on friends and family, but how and when you want to.
Answer 21 :
change my phone number..
Answer 22 :
First I would hire the best Financial Advisor I could find then I would sleep the best sleep of my life.
Answer 23 :
Plan for the future - I will finally have to decide which ocean my island will be in ....
Answer 24 :
first thing I would do is get rid of my husband and find a new one .
Answer 25 :
id check the numbers again and again and may be just again, then id get a friend to check them then id piss off every1 at work and walkout then come back in my brand news sports car clock in and piss them off again and walk out for good
Answer 26 :
Book tickets to Europe and ask for a leave of absence from work just in case.
Answer 27 :
Thank ya, Jesus!!!!!!! then, I'd live like there's no tomorrow...amen.
Answer 28 :
I'd get my kids together,and we'd sit down and start thinking of some good Investments. We'd look for an Accountant, and a Lawyer who can manage this type of money,and come to an agreement,as to what type of Business to open. It would be more into something like "Eating and Drinking",because people will always have to eat and drink. A Clothing Boutique, Music-Video,or Auto Supply store are good investments too!. Then once the palimenaries and paperwork are in order,we'd take a Vacation for about a week,to just celebrate the blessings.
Answer 29 :
Try not to lose the winning ticket!
Answer 30 :
NAA I WOULD TELL MY BOSS THAT WE ARE HIRIN SOME1, WITH EXPERICECE, THEN PUMP SO MUCH MONEY INTO THE BISNESS, SO THE NEXT DOOR PRICK CAN GO BANKRUPT, THEN GO BUT EVERY THING JULIAN N Q HAS TO SHOT N BUT LOTS OF COKE!"

Read more other entries :