Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I had asked a charterd accountant to do?

I had asked a charterd accountant to do?
I had asked a charter accountant to do 2005 2006 accounts and she had done just 2004 income and no expenditure. Also she had sent it in without my knowledge and then sent me a £900 bill then had dropped it down to £450. I had by chance found the work was sent in by asking for cop pies of Correspondence from the tax man. But the inland revenue will not send all correspondence for some reason. ie "who had asked her for 2004 paper work"? Also 2005 2006 income was recorded but no expenditure. So I feel the tax man had been managing this with out my knoll age. Can any one add vise. How do I get all coppies off correspondence off the revenue service?? and not just what they want to send me.
Other - Taxes - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
i would guess by law and under data protection if they are your copies then you have the right to view them, most companies charge £10 for info held about you, not sure about inland rev though.
Answer 2 :
Hello, go direct to the tax offices, ask for an appointment, then take all the relevant data with you, and do it on a oneto one basis. That is the only solution to you problem. When it is settled try to sue the accountant. I was in that situation and came through it.

Read more other entries :