Thursday, June 7, 2012

can i get an accountant to fill out my canadian 08 tax return when i live in northern ireland?

can i get an accountant to fill out my canadian 08 tax return when i live in northern ireland?
i spent a year backpacking in canada. i did the 07 tax return with HR block who messed it up. i am now back in northern ireland and have my 08 return to do. needless to say i dont have a clue how to do it. the forms dont make it easy for people who backpacked there, i was there for more than 183 days in 08. the CRA website has a habit of sending you in circles and the international dept have not been very helpful in previous dealings. does anyone know of an accountant i could use online or is able to offer any help??
Canada - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Yes, H&R block does have a habit of messing things up. I'm surprised, though, the folks at CRA are usually pretty helpful. I emailed you privately.

Read more other entries :