Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chartered Accountant schools?

Chartered Accountant schools?
So I'm thinking of going into Chartered Accounting and I was wondering which universities in the GTA offer a program which will help me succeed in doing this. I am in high school Grade 11, but will be in Grade12 next year and I want to choose the best school for my learning. I was thinking about York Universities Schulich School of Business but I've heard bad things so yeah.. Can anyone help me out and link me to some pages which will provide what I'm looking for? Thanks in advance!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Here is a page below that might help you. I'm in the UK but looked it up on the internet - my son in law is a chartered accountant - and it looks very similar over there to how it is here. Basically, he got a maths degree and then he got a job with a big accountancy firm, and over the course of three years training with them he took his exams. That looks to be only 30 months required in Canada. Looking at the website below, it seems they like you to do a commerce or management degree over there, but if you contact ASCA they will give you more information.

Read more other entries :