Monday, January 14, 2013

can anyone please tell me what is the correct procedere for forming a partnership?

can anyone please tell me what is the correct procedere for forming a partnership?
i am joining forces with my son in a partnership, do we need to be a limited company? and who is the best person to sort out the partnership details, a accountant?
Other - Business & Finance - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
contact CAB who is in a position to answer your queries and put you in touch with the right type of solicitor.
Answer 2 :
An accountant or a lawyer can help with the financial aspects and legal status types of questions. You will likely need both because there are some areas where the other does not cover. But the most important question is for you and your son. I suggest you make a list of all the activities and business roles that are required for business success. When you and your son look at the list do the two of you agree about who is doing what, and what you are expecting from the other. When I had a family business, issue came up time and again. I considered it one of the more important lessons from my experience.

Read more other entries :