Monday, October 1, 2012

Is a Turf Accountant?

Is a Turf Accountant?
Someone that deals grass?
Polls & Surveys - 15 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Yes. I love you.
Answer 2 :
Quite likely in my town.
Answer 3 :
Its a posh name for a bookies.
Answer 4 :
I don't know
Answer 5 :
Yep, that's right Charlie.
Answer 6 :
no , that`s the bloke you buy your wigs from.
Answer 7 :
and could also be called the local Bookie. If he dealt with Grass Hun I would down there every day with my cuttings. lol
Answer 8 :
in ireland we call them dealers .....well the odds are always on losin but i beg to differ!!
Answer 9 :
lmao! I've never heard it called that before!
Answer 10 :
If that's true then I wish I knew more of them.
Answer 11 :
Certainly not in our village...We just call em dealers and smackheads,,They never argue either ...
Answer 12 :
No it's a proper name for a bookmaker where you have a bet.
Answer 13 :
Not where I'm from! They call them business men. lol
Answer 14 :
No,,I got arrested for asking my local bookies that
Answer 15 :
Where i live its possible, xx

Read more other entries :