Wednesday, September 1, 2010

how much should a small business pay an accountant with a turnover of £55'000?

how much should a small business pay an accountant with a turnover of £55'000?

Careers & Employment - 5 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I pay £600 that includes my self assesment form
Answer 2 :
600-800
Answer 3 :
I used to pay between 400 - 600 pounds but its worth shopping about and if you keep any computerised accounts such as quickbooks or sage then it often help the accountant to finalise the books. If you do this you can ask for a reduced amount as your saving them a lot of time. hope this helps
Answer 4 :
It really depends on what area of the country you are in, but I live in the South of England (not London) and I pay £75 per month for book keeping and an additional £200 per year for the accountant to check the books and complete self assessment.
Answer 5 :
About 500 pounds I would say. How small is your business, and in what area? Those facts count.

Read more other entries :