Thursday, November 28, 2013

I have a SOLAS Exam on Wednesday and know nothing - Any tips?

I have a SOLAS Exam on Wednesday and know nothing - Any tips?
This exam is for Society of Law Accountants Scotland - I've read and re-read everything and can't get it to remain in my head - does anyone have any tips? Thanks for reading.
Standards & Testing - 2 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Keep reading and re-reading, I promise you when in the exam you will remember far more than you think. Take that from a person who had exam phobia for years and took an exam back in October and wrote for 3 hours straight, and remembered way more than she thought. Just keep going over the material, relate your answer to the question and plan an outline before you begin to answer the question. Good luck, you will be fine :-)
Answer 2 :
SOLAS Exam tips

Read more other entries :