Sunday, April 28, 2013

How do you go about becoming an Accountant? (I'm 16!)?

How do you go about becoming an Accountant? (I'm 16!)?
Obviously i don't want to become an accountant at this age (just to make that clear lol) I have a few questions about Accountancy.... I'm really interested in the whole idea of the business and finance sector and i think accountancy is an appropriate job choice for the future... However, as i'm only 16 i've just picked my A Levels to study this september and i've chosen: IFS (Institue of Financial Services Qualification), Double Applied Business, History & Physcology However, my boyfriend wants to be accoutnant also and has been doing an AAT course at college (he is 17) How would i go about doing all these Accounting qualifications if i'm going to be in full time education next year at sixth form Also how do you get into accounting? I'm not sure if i want to go to university yet and if you're going to do accounting at uni i'm sure you need Maths A Level, and i'm not amazing at maths (accounting uses calcultors alot of the time which is useful for me) I'm sorry it's long, but can anyone give me some advice into getting into accounting because as i'm getting older i need to think about my job choices!
Financial Services - 0 Answers
People Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
1)be good at math as much as u can coz most of the accountant should be good at math 2) go to university and take accounting major 3)take the CPA ===>Certified Public Accountant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Public_Accountant

Read more other entries :